Roland DG (UK) has launched a new campaign to enable existing and prospective customers to trade in their old printer, including non-Roland devices*, and receive £5,000 when they buy Roland's fastest and widest pro print & cut device, the SOLJET PRO 4 XR-640.
The trade in offer applies to any roll-to-roll printer or print & cut device between 54" and 74" wide which uses solvent, eco-solvent, UV or latex ink- any model, any brand*.
Orders must be placed by 5pm on Tuesday 23rd December 2014.
Limited quantities are available so to find out more contact your Roland dealer now or go to http://www.rolanddg.co.uk/tradein
*Terms and Conditions
1. Roland DG (UK) Ltd will pay you £5,000 + VAT (€6,250 – Republic of Ireland) when you purchase a new Roland SOLJET PRO 4 XR-640 and trade in your existing machine
2. Machines that qualify for trade in are 54” to 74” wide roll-to-roll print / print & cut devices using Solvent, Eco-Solvent, UV or Latex ink
3. It is the customer’s obligation to ensure they have title of ownership of the printer they are trading in
4. The SOLJET PRO 4 XR-640 must be installed by a Roland DG (UK) Ltd Dealer no later than 30th January 2015
5. Roland DG (UK) Ltd will arrange for the collection of the trade in machine within 30 days from the install date of the Roland SOLJET PRO 4 XR-640
6. The customer will invoice Roland DG (UK) Ltd for £5,000 + VAT (€6,250 – Republic of Ireland) once the trade in machine has been collected
7. If the customer refuses to allow the collection of the trade in machine during the agreed period the offer becomes null and void
8. It is the customer’s obligation to securely store the trade in machine until it can be collected
9. It is the customer’s obligation to ensure that the trade in machine is available for a kerbside collection
10. Orders for a new Roland SOLJET PRO 4 XR-640 must be received by Roland DG (UK) Ltd by 5pm on the 23rd December 2014
11. Roland DG (UK) Ltd reserves the right to end the trade in offer before the 23rd December 2014 subject to stock availability
12. Offer is available in UK Mainland, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
Ask any questions you have before you make a decision
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest