Roland Sp300 Problem

Warranties, repairs and maintenance
Falcon

Roland Sp300 Problem

Post by Falcon » Thu May 23, 2019 6:53 pm

Hi, my device got into trouble after a long time, it did not print at all at first, after I searched the Internet, I replaced the 4 Ribbon cable , and also had two fuses on the main board (shown in the attached image), the head They are perfectly clean and all the components are supposedly normal, but the printing is not done properly. (Image samples are included in the printout). Please help me
Images of check nozzles, 4 cables and 2 fuses were replaced, each of the 2 heads was cleaned with a special wash solution. The nozzle colors of the check are very pale.

Also, in photo 5, after a checkout nozzle, a print sample is sent that is very poor quality (with the specified arrow)
Attachments
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg

Kai Perry

Re: Roland Sp300 Problem

Post by Kai Perry » Fri May 24, 2019 9:34 am

Looking at the state of the heads, I would say these need replacing, but there may be a wider electrical faul, when you do the nozzle test does it always fire the black in this way?
Kai Perry
Application Engineer
Roland DG (UK) Ltd
http://www.rolanddg.co.uk

Falcon

Post by Falcon » Fri May 24, 2019 9:03 pm

Thank you sir
Today, I changed the two heads together, which is shown in Figure 7 of the print edition (With the last color concentration limit), along with the checker nozzle, and Figure 8 is also a system report.
Can you say exactly where the problem is?
I tested 4 cables and I'm sure they are healthy, as well as damper and wipers.And the nozzles are also almost completely open, they were washed exactly the previous day. All ribbon cables are clean and their location.
Is it possible to fuse? The factory fuse is 1.6 amps, but replaced with a 1.5-amp model last week.
Thank you for your patience
Attachments
8.jpg
7.jpg

Falcon

Post by Falcon » Fri May 24, 2019 9:26 pm

Sorry, it's possible that the head is Dead? How can find out?