- We appreciate that some conversations can get heated from time to time, however we will not tolerate any comments that are abusive, threatening, malicious, harmful, or discriminatory towards race or nationality, towards any member of this forum.
- Foul or bad language will not be tolerated under any circumstances
- Discussion of our competitors’ products will inevitably be discussed on this forum and in the interests of keeping this forum non-biased we welcome this. However, if you are stating that a competitors product performs better than Roland we kindly ask that you justify your comment with supporting facts
- You will not engage in any form of spamming
- Do not quote prices on the forum. Prices should be discussed privately when a client contacts you.
- In posting you confirm that you are not participating in the unlawful distribution of copyrighted material
- If you quote information from an external source such as, but not limited to, a book, magazine or website, please ensure you reference the quote correctly
- Posting of pornographic material in any form is not accepted and will result in an immediate ban. In addition, posting of such material may be subject to civil liability and / or investigation and prosecution by law
- You will not post links to other forums or to competitors websites
- Members are asked only to post in English, as this is an English speaking forum
- Members should post in a way which is consistent with "normal writing". That is users should not post excessive numbers of emoticons, large, small or coloured text, etc. Similarly users should not SHOUT or use excessive punctuation (e.g. ! and ?) in topic titles or posts
- Members should use an appropriate, descriptive subject when posting a new topic. Examples of bad subjects include; "Help me!", "I'm stuck!", "I've got an error!", etc. Examples of good subjects include; "I would like to know how to print onto 3D objects", "I am looking for a substrate to use for car wrapping", etc.
- Roland Authorised Dealers (who sell our products) are allowed to comment on this forum. However, we kindly ask that you refrain from posting promotional material or instructing users to contact you in order to purchase a machine. All potential leads should be directed to contact Roland DG. However, Authorised Dealers are welcome to place their company name, address and web address within their account signature.
Roland DG UK Ltd reserve the right to revise these rules at any time
If you feel that someone is in violation of these rules or you find a particular posting distasteful, please notify a moderator by clicking the Report Post button.